Monday, June 16, 2014

SBN's Stylist "Style for the day look"

SBN's style look of the day comes from a thought i had of blending comfort and sass. I mean who doesn't love a pair of comfortable Vintage jeans? I know I do.

Here I've styled a look that is not only comfortable and Sassy but also staying in fashion.

The Outfit

I paired Res Denim "Kitty Skinny" 1977 vintage jeans with a Rails "Ombre" blue plaid shirt that I love. I styled with Giavito Rossi closed toe slip-ons and a Jill Sander classic bowling bag. Add a pair of silver hoops and Movado museum watch.
Don't forget a great pair of shades (Michael Kors has great shades)

To complete the look I suggest a curly loose pony tail in a dark blue or black ponytail band. Clean and well moisturized skin. Loose powder to absorb shine. Apply black eye liner, black mascara, stained cheeks and nude lips.

A place to go:
Brunch at Toast on 3rd and shopping on Wilshire with your girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment